People who think this is half way decent

Tuesday, March 20

Limbering up

There was some unexpected work, plus you don't really get time to write while on spring break with kids.  That said I have had a few ideas and beginnings.  The bane of this writer's career is having something cool, getting going with it, and then WHAM, nothing.   I have said in the past that this was primarily going to be a journal of sorts, with major announcements being handled on my other site warrendanbar.webs.com .  The other reasoning for not posting stories, per se, here was not to conflict with any other internet publishings.  I think that I will try to limit micro fiction to my twitter account @warrendanbar and maybe put more story thoughts or short flash here.  Meaning longer flash and short stories will be what is published more around the interwebs.  So expect a little more unresolved bits of work.  Feel free, as always, to comment on the posts that arouse any thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment